Life with Ivy

The McMic Clan in the LB.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sickos


Both Ivy and Scott have been fighting a really bad sinus bug for the last couple of weeks and it finally got hold of poor little Ivy this week. She developed a cough and a fever for a few days, and is SUPER CRANKY!!!! Here are the Sickos in the middle of the night eating popsicles to cool down Ivy's temperature. She woke up at about 11:30 on Monday night, hyper-alert, super talkative in a nervous kind of way, sweaty, with a temp about 102.3. After the cool treats and some Tylenol, she felt much better and slept for a few hours through the night. She's now on her first antibiotic ever, which she hates to take. (We welcome any tricks to get toddlers to take their medicine!) I must say, I hope everyone feels better soon because we are all becoming too cranky!

P.S. I can't wait to see Michael Moore's new documentary, SICKO, out this month in a theater near you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home