Life with Ivy

The McMic Clan in the LB.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday to Ivy!!!

I'm not even going to try to catch up on this blog! Let's all just jump right up to August 28th, 2007. It was Ivy's 2nd birthday. Yeah!!! We actually celebrated on the Monday before because that is when Uncle Danny and Auntie Kathleen were able to come over. A few other friends and family came over too and we all had a great time. Spaghetti was served and green jello cake with purple frosting was a hit. The purple frosting was Ivy's request!

Here's Daddy Scott, the birthday girl, and Auntie Kathleen.

Ivy didn't actually care for the cake, but she did enjoy dipping regular bread into the frosting and eating it like that.

We've now got Ivy to say "cheese" when we take a picture and she actually smiles instead of opening her mouth as wide as she can. Here she is playing with a puzzle she got as a gift. She also digs her new pink "slipper-lers" as she calls them.

Last week, I took Ivy to get her portrait taken. They did a great job getting her to pose, considering she is two. Of course, holding her (new) J.B. helped out. Yes, don't tell Ivy, but I successfully switched out the raggedy old bear for an identical new one. We pretended we washed him and he just came out really clean. Thank goodness she loves this one just like the first. (I think I'll order another back-up bear now, just in case.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home